On October 10-11, 2019, the Second International Scientific and Practical Conference on Global Business and Law Development Imperatives was held at the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics.
The conference was organized by the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics.
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Faculty of Law, University of Tirana (Albania)
- Casimir the Great University (Poland)
- Krakow University of Economics (Poland)
- Faculty of Economics, Grenoble Alps University (France)
Representatives of the University of Central Lancashire (UK) and Messina University (Italy) were the honored guests of the event.
The conference was attended by participants from 7 countries, from 31 higher educational institutions in Europe and Asia, including: 20 higher educational institutions of Ukraine.
Anatolii Mazaraki, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Rector of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, opened the conference and welcomed the participants. He noted that global imperatives are the main factors for competitiveness and emphasized that the formation of imperatives is a sign of the ability to stabilize, find optimal interaction, which stimulates scientific research in the field of global development, increases the validity of research conclusions and forecasts. The international conference gives an opportunity to summarize the research results of scientists from different countries.
The participants were greeted by:
- Alexis Grapen, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, Grenoble Alps University (France)
- Daniel Waller, Ph.D., Head of the School of Linguistic and Global Studies, University of Central Lancashire (UK)
The plenary was attended by scholars from different countries and educational institutions, government representatives and experts.
On October 11, 2019, The II International Conference on Global Business and Law Development Imperatives continued its work. Sectional meetings were devoted to discussing a number of business development issues in the context of geopolitical and geo-economic shifts, specialist language competences in the age of globalization.
We are grateful to the partners and participants of the event!
KNUTE is always open to cooperation and new partnership!
- he Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) - (Dr Daniel Waller)
- The assessment of bankruptcy risk of an enterprise with the use of measures based on the concept of economic profit - (Andrzej Jaki, Wojciech Ćwięk)
- Sustainable financing for the development process: what alternatives? - (Gaëlle DESPIERRE-CORPORON& Faruk ÜLGEN)
- Intercultural communication - (Dr Jiayi Wang)
- Knowledge transfer In a business ecosystem - (Bogusz Mikuła)
- The essence of the pro-product orientation in the process of contemporary enterprise development - (Tomasz Rojek)
- Environment as imperative for business law of the European Union on the exampleof circular economy - (dr Tomasz Bojar-Fijałkowski)
- Regulating mediation in Ukraine: puzzle to be solved - (Nataliia Mazaraki)
- Вплив економічних санкцій США на економікуРФ Підготував доцент - (Шнирков Олександр)
- Determinants of open economies export orientation - (Kateryna Pugachevska)