Legal Clinic "Legal Protection Centre"
Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
Hanna S. Huzhva
Law Clinic was established as a teaching and practical laboratory for students having the 5th year pre-graduation internship to improve practical knowledge and skills of law students in legal services by providing free legal assistance to the population.
The tasks of the Law Clinic:
• to teach law students how to provide practical assistance in the legal clinic;
• to help lawyers-to-be to express opinions and be fluent with materials in their further work with clients;
• to provide free legal assistance to the low-income groups of people.
Services provided by the KNUTE Law Clinic students:
• legal advice (oral and written) in civil, family, labour, housing and social security law; consumer protection, intellectual property, etc.;
• activities aimed at legal education of the population.
Legal assistance is free.