International Parliamentary Scholarship 2022!
The German Embassy in Kyiv announces the start of the competition for participation in the International Parliamentary Scholarship 2022 program!
The "International Parliamentary Scholarship" provides a five-month internship in the offices of Members of the German Bundestag as assistants and simultaneous study at one of the three leading universities in Berlin (Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität Zu Berlin or Technische Universität Berlin).
The "International Parliamentary Scholarship" is designed for applicants under the age of 30 who are interested in politics and seek to take an active part in the socio-political life of their country.
Prerequisites for participation in the program are the presence of Ukrainian citizenship, a diploma of higher education, as well as a very good command of the German language.
The internship will last from 1 of March to 31of July 2022.
Fellows will receive a monthly scholarship of € 500, free accommodation and health insurance, and compensation for travel to and from Berlin.
The deadline for applications is July 31, 2021.
Detailed information, as well as the necessary forms, can be found on the website of the German Bundestag www.bundestag.de/ips or the website of the German Embassy in Ukraine.
Academic mobility of students within the agreements of KNUTE with foreign universities
Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics cooperates with many successful universities around the world: China, Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia and others.
There is a selection for students, who want to participate in international programs:
- to have a good academic success;
- to be active participant in student actions and events;
- to provide the most substantiated motivation for being participated in international programs;
- to have a good level of foreign languages.
Nowadays, students from KNUTE study at such universities around the world as:
- South China University of Technology, where Levytskiy V. receives quality education (specialty "Business Economics");
- Poznan University of Economics (Poland). This university educates two students: Lukianchuk V. (specialty "Advertising and Public Relations") and Fiefielov M. (specialty "Cybersecurity");
- Wroclaw University of Economics (Poland). Two students study there: Vakuliuk V. (specialty "Civil Law and Procedure") and Gorbachev P. (specialty "International Economics");
- Krakow University of Economics (Poland), where the student Novikov V. studies (specialty "Accounting and Taxation");
- Mikolas Romeris University (Lithuania); in which the student Maslova K. gets education (specialty "Public Administration");
- Higher School of Economics and Management in Public Administration in Bratislava (Slovakia). Ishtukin V. studies there. (specialty "Economics").
All above-mentioned universities are partners of the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, and accept our students for study in accordance with the concluded agreements.
For more information,
contact the Department of International
Our e-mail: email@example.com
Permanent joint programs with foreign HEIs (European Education Center) and details can be found at European Education Center