Recently, students of the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics have come back from one semester studies abroad, successfully passing the exam sessions in the leading European HEI-partners of KNUTE. Students had been studying within the framework of the European Union Program Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Learning mobility.
7 students of KNUTE took the grant opportunities of Erasmus+ Program with the aim of one semester study at the leading European HEIs:
- University of Bamberg (Bamberg, Germany) – Olha Komashevska.
- University of Economics (Varna, Bulgaria) – Halchun Juliia.
- Sofia University of St. Kliment Ohridski (Sofia, Bulgaria) – Chala Anhelina.
- University of Western Attica (Athens, Greece) – Koverha Konstiantyn, Darabash Diana.
- Paris-Est Créteil University (Paris, France) – Taianovskyi Vladyslav.
- The University of Szczecin (Szczecin, Poland) – Belinskyi Dmytro.
In the current year, KNUTE implements 9 projects with European HEIs partners within the framework of the EU Erasmus + Program. These programs are aimed to realization of right to international learning mobility and are an important part of university’s internationalization strategy in the international educational space.
In the next academic year student mobility for one semester study under the Erasmus+ Program to higher education institutions of the UK, France and Germany will be implemented.