III All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Student Conference on Science of the XXI Century: Today’s ChallengesGeneral Information
On May 14, 2020, KNUTE Department of Modern European Languages and Department of Foreign Philology and Translation held remotely the III All-Ukrainian Student Scientific and Practical Conference on Science of the XXI Century: Today’s Challenges.
The work of the conference was carried out in the following areas:
1. Globalization Processes in Present-Day World
2. Finance, Banking and Insurance in Ukraine and Worldwide
3. Merchandizing and Commercial Activity
4. Law as a Basis for the Legal Culture Formation
5. Information Technology in the Economy
6. Current Issues in Learning, Teaching and Psychology
7. Effective Intercultural Discourse: Overcoming Language Barriers in the Context of Professional Activity
8. Environmental Issues in EU and Ukraine Trade Policy of
9. Scientific Researches of Modern Society.
KNUTE students and teachers of the departments organizing the conference along with representatives of the National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute" and the Kyiv National University of Technology and Design took part in the online conference.
In total, 174 students and 48 research supervisors attended the conference.
All the abstracts will be published in the form of conference proceedings online.