Erasmus+: semester studies of KNUTE students at the leading European universities in the epidemic conditionsGeneral Information
Despite the difficult epidemiological world situation and implementation of quarantine measures, students of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics have continued their semester studies at leading European universities – KNUTE partners within the European Union Programme Erasmus+ Key Action 1: Learning mobility. For the period of quarantine restrictions, studying process was carried out using distance technologies.
In the second semester of the 2019-2020 academic year, 10 KNUTE students have received Erasmus scholarships:
- Bobrikova Yana – University of Economics (Varna, Bulgaria);
- Bondar Daria – University of Western Attica (Athens, Greece);
- Stronska Tetiana and Lysak Daryna – Paris-Est Créteil University (Paris, France);
- Vivchar Iryna and Zalizniak Mariia – University of Central Lancashire (Preston, UK);
- Liashenko Daria and Kolomiiets Olena – University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt (Würzburg, Germany);
- Lototskyi Vladislav and Yarmolenko Anastasiia – School of Economics and Management of Public Administration in Bratislava (Bratislava, Slovakia).
In total, 20 KNUTE students have studied in European higher education institutions under the EU Erasmus Programme in the current academic year. These programmes are aimed to realization of right to international learning mobility and are an important part of university’s internationalization strategy in the international educational space.
In order to participate in international academic mobility programmes, contact the KNUTE European Education Center.