ANZHELIKA GERASYMENKOof Economics and Competition Policy
Doctor of Sciences in Economics, Professor
Profile of the scientist in international bases:
Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar, ORCID
RESEARCH EXPERTISE: covers problems of market research, market power, competition and competition policy.
COURSES: “Microeconomics”, “Industrial Economics”, “Natural monopolies’ regulation”, “Analysis and control of concentration of business entities”, “Contemporary issues of macro- and microeconomic analysis”
- Doctor of Sciences (hub.) in Economics, Institute of Economics and Forecasting of National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 2015
- PhD in Economics, Vadym Getman Kyiv National Economic University, 2007
- MS, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2003
- BS, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2002
- Professor, 2018
- Associate Professor, 2009
- Professor of the Department of Economics and Competition Policy, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, since 2015
- Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Competition Policy, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2008 – 2015
- Vice-dean of the Faculty of Economics, Management and Law, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2008 – 2011
- Senior Lecturer of the Department of Economics and Competition Policy, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2007-2008
- Assistant Professor of the Department of Economics, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2004 – 2007
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Gratitude of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on significant personal contribution in pedagogical activity and training of professionals
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics Gratitude on science advancement, 2018
- Poltava State Agrarian Academy Gratitude on high professionalism of young scientists’ training, 2018
- Two-time awardee of Parliament Prize for young scientists, 2016, 2017
- Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics Award on high professionalism and scientific success, 2016
- Two-time awardee of Government Prize for young scientists, 2005-2006, 2012-2014
- Desnianska regional City Council Award on reforming of higher education, 2009
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Specialized educational course “Competition Law, Economics, and Policy”, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, USAID/FTC “Competitive markets” program and EU Twinning project, 2021
- Specialized educational course “Competition Policy Enforcement. World Best Practices”, Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, USAID/FTC “Competitive markets” program and EU Twinning project, 2021
- Training for members of industry expert councils of the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, 2019.
- Online training "Expert on accreditation of educational programs", National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, 2019.
- Educational and methodological seminars within the International Information Weeks of the EU Erasmus+ program in Ukraine, Erasmus+ office in Ukraine 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Training for training experts in quality assurance of higher education, Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2019.
- Training seminar on the development of tools for internal and external quality assurance, University of Lyon 3 named after Jean Moulin (France), 2018
- Internship program "Strengthening the institutional capacity and independence of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine", World Trade Center Institute, World Learning, USAID (USA), 2018.
- Training seminar on the development of regulatory support for external quality assurance of third-level higher education programs, University of Alcala (Spain), 2017.
- Training on internal and external quality assessment, French Higher Council for the Evaluation of Research and Higher Education, 2017.
- National coordination of Erasmus+ Project Promotion internationalization of research through establishment of Cycle 3 QA System in line with the European Agenda (C3QA), 2016-2019
- Member of National peer review team of young experts in sphere of Economics, Demography and Social Welfare under the authority of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2016-2019
- Member of Specialized Academic Council in Economic Theory and History of Economic Thoughts, 2016-2019.
- Vice-head of the Expert Board in Social and Behavioural at National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (Ukraine),
- Member of Editorial Board of “Scientia Fructuosa" (former - Herald of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics) ISSN: 1727-9313 (Print), 2616-5856 (Online), since 2019
- Member of Editorial Board of “Economic Bulletin of Dnipro University of Technology, since 2019
- ISO auditor, since 2009
- Reviewer of scientific journal “Ecoforum” (Romania) ISSN: 2344-2174, 2013-2019
- Host reviewer of Springer’s scientific journal “Review of Industrial Organization” ISSN: 0889-938X (Print) 1573-7160 (Online), 2019
- Expert examination of the Draft Law of Ukraine “On State Aid to Business Entities”, 2013
- Expert examination of the Draft National Program of Competition Development for 2014-2024, 2013
- MBA course “Doing business in Ukraine” for students of ESCP Europe Business School, 2008-2010
HOBBY: travel, games of skill, contemporary art.