Competitive selection among the KNUTE scientific and pedagogical staff for receiving the Erasmus+ grant is announced. This grant is for conducting lectures in Poland within the framework of the EU Erasmus+ program between the Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics and the Kazimierz Wielki University (Bydgoszcz, Poland).
- Experience of teaching in English speaking programs of KNUTE for at least 2 years;
- Conducting classes on one of the following topics: "Computer Science", "Business and Administration", "Mathematics and Statistics";
- Proof of English language proficiency (level B2 or above).
To apply for the grant, the following documents must be submitted to the European Education Center (building "D", room 229 or email@example.com) by October 5th , 2021:
- Сopy of the passport for travelling abroad;
- Motivation letter;
- A copy of the certificate confirming English language proficiency (level B2 or above).