"There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty."
PURPOSE OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
To train specialists capable of modern economic thinking, with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary to analyse the processes affecting the economic development of states, to evaluate the effectiveness of economic cooperation between states in a globalised world and to forecast future economic growth of individual states and regions.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (POSITIONS)
International trade specialist; Planning/ finance/ pricing analyst; Economic adviser; Economic consultant; Economic observer; Broker (intermediary) for the purchase and sale of goods; Clearing (commodity exchange) and forwarding agents; Commercial services agent; Sales broker; Assistant to the head of an enterprise/institution/organisation; External economic specialist; External economic manager.
PARTNERS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME INVOLVED IN THE FORMATION OF THE CONTENT OF LEARNING AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
Ukrainian National Committee of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine); Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Association «IT Ukraine»; RSM Consulting Ukraine, ZAMMLER Ukraine LLC, Epicenter-K LLC, Ukrtransagent LLC, Obolon PJSC, Lantmannen Axa PrJSC, LLC Wise guys Ukraine LTD, Investment Company KSP STRATEGIES etc.
MAIN EDUCATIONAL courses (SUBJECTS) OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
Microeconomics; Macroeconomics; Accounting; Enterprise Economics; Management; International Economics; International Trade and Economic Law; International Marketing; Foreign Corporations Finance; International Public and Private Law; Foreign Policy of Ukraine; European Integration; Diplomatic and Consular Service; Information Technologies in International Economic Activity; Systems of International Trade and Economic Information; Customs Affairs; Foreign Languages, etc.
- Ultramodern European-level training facilities (specialised laboratories, computer labs, SMART library, numerous co-working spaces, developed social infrastructure)
- Mastery of modern business practices at the Training and Research Centre for Business Simulation
- Powerful international focus (opportunity to study 2 foreign languages, English Speaking Club; international student mobility under Erasmus+ programmes; numerous lectures by representatives of foreign partner universities);
- eventful active student life (formation of corporate culture, numerous sports and cultural events, charity and other social projects).
PURPOSE OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME
Training of progressive specialists capable of carrying out innovative activities in the field of economics, analysing processes affecting the economic development of individual states and regions, conducting expert evaluation of the efficiency of economic cooperation of states in a globalising world, forecasting further trends of transformations in the world economy.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES (POSITIONS)
Expert on international trade and investment; Analyst on foreign economic issues at enterprises; Assistant Head at the enterprise/establishment/ organization; Manager on foreign economic issues; Head of economic/ financial/ foreign trade department of ministries, authorities, local governments; Urbanist expert on attracting international funds for the needs of territories/ cities.
PARTNERS OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME INVOLVED IN THE LEARNING CONTENT FORMATION AND PRACTICAL TRAINING
Association “Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce” (ICC Ukraine), Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry; “IT Ukraine” Association; RSM Consulting Ukraine; «Zammler Ukraine» LLC; “Epicentr-K” LLC; “Ukrtransagent” LLC; PJSC “Obolon”; PJSC “Lantmannen Axa”; “WAIZ-UKRAINE” LLC; Investment company KSP STRATEGIES, etc.
MAIN EDUCATIONAL COURSES (SUBJECTS) OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM ME
International Economic Development Strategies; International Management; International Security; Customs Procedures; International Technical Regulation; Global Marketing, Global Value Chains, Global Economic Elites and Multinational Corporations, etc.
- ultramodern European-level training facilities (specialized laboratories, computer labs, SMART library, numerous co-working spaces, comfortable social and everyday-life infrastructure);
- Providing graduates with a wide range of job areas by continuously analysing the labour market and training of relevant knowledge and skills highly valued by future employers;
- Strong international focus (English Speaking Club; international student mobility with Erasmus+; numerous lectures of representatives from international partner universities.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org