PREPARATORY DEPARTMENT FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS AND
of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
Preparatory Department for foreign citizens and stateless persons is an educational structural unit of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics. It prepares foreign students for further study at the university and other higher educational institutions of Ukraine.
Foreign citizens live in modern hostels located near the campuses.
Education and accommodation are fee-paid.
The main task is to teach foreign citizens the Ukrainian (or Russian) language and special disciplines at the level sufficient for further studies of economics, psychology and humanities in KNUTE or engineering and medical majors in other universities of Ukraine.
To study at the preparatory department for foreign citizens and stateless persons it is necessary to get a personal invitation to the study, which is the basis for the visa at the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of the foreigner’s residence.
One must provide the following documents (translated into Ukrainian and notarized):
• application form for the invitation;
• copy of passport;
• copy of documents on education at home.
Candidates for the study submit the following documents:
1) the original invitation to the study;
2) document on education;
3) medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of the country of the foreigner residence, and issued no later than two months before leaving to study in Ukraine;
4) insurance certificate for emergency medical care;
5) copies of the birth certificate and passport;
6) 12 photographs (matte paper): 6 - 35mm * 45mm, 6 - 60mm * 40mm;
7) return open-date ticket valid for one year.
Documents should be certified according to the laws of the issuing country, translated into Ukrainian and legalized in the established order (consular legalization).
WELCOME to the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons
of Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics!